Allow protected emails to be discoverable.
GigaTrust has extended its Intelligent Rights Management solution to facilitate e-Discovery (information in electronic form) in an organization that has deployed Microsoft’s Windows Rights Management services (RMS). Now, when emails are processed for delivery to an archival system and GigaTrust’s e-Discovery product is in place, RMS protected email is searchable.
As the email is processed it checks for RMS-protected content, including attachments. If the message is unencrypted, it is sent to its destination folder without any action being taken on the content. However, if the content is RMS-protected, the protection is detected and removed resulting in unprotected content being attached to the email. The email message is then sent to the organization’s archival system and once stored, can be indexed and searched with the original email still being RMS protected on the desktop – Learn More.
What using GigaTrust’s Journal Decryption means to you:
- Allows for decryption of RMS-protected emails and unprotects them when needed
- Documents can be searchable within email archives
- Helps control “how” content is used and distributed beyond standard access
- Microsoft® Exchange 2007 SP3
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 SP1/SP2/SP3
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 CU1/CU2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Microsoft Exchange Journaling enabled
Supported File Formats
PDF, TXT, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, MDI, DOC, XLS, PPT