Persistent protection automatically applied
GigaTrust has extended its Intelligent Rights Management solution for Microsoft’s Rights Management Services to rights-enable network file shares throughout your network. As files are dropped into a file share, persistent protection is automatically applied based on predetermined corporate security policies.
GigaTrust Dynamic File Folders allows you to map specific templates to specific folders/file shares with the option to include the share’s subfolders. Each template can define a distinct set of usage rights for a specific list of trusted users – Learn More.
In addition, GigaTrust Dynamic File Folders can be configured to use Windows Server 2008 R2 or above File Classification Infrastructure (FCI) rules. Support includes the ability to RMS protect content that has particular FCI classification including:
• Automatic classification of all files dropped in a protected file share,
• Mapping of RMS Policy Templates to FCI classifications, and
• Application of RMS protection to files with specific classifications as defined in FCI.
What using GigaTrust Dynamic File Folders means to you:
- Enhances the value of your AD RMS deployment with automatic protection
- Rights-enable documents as they are dropped into a file share/folder
- Automatically applies templates to assign rights for predetermined lists of trusted users to a folder at a specific network address
- Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Adobe Reader (v9.5, v10.1.x, v11.0.04)
- Adobe Acrobat (v9.5, 10.1.x, v11.x)
- Microsoft Notepad
- Microsoft Paint
- Microsoft Office Document Imaging
- Microsoft Office 2007*/2010*/2013/Office 365 (x86 only)
*Viewing: Blacklist support only
Supported File Formats
PDF – Adobe and Microsoft Format
PPDF,TXT, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, MDI, DOC, XLS, PPT