RMS –enable your BlackBerry devices
Now your entire BlackBerry user base can have the best of both worlds—the security of RMS technology and the convenience and mobility of using BlackBerry mobile devices to view, send and receive protected messages and view protected attachments. There is no need for a different email address or another mobile delivery device.
In addition, GigaTrust has signed a partnering arrangement with DataViz to license their Documents To Go® client software for supporting native viewing of RMS-enabled Microsoft Office®, and Adobe PDF files. RIM has preloaded-at no cost-the Documents To Go standard version on most versions of the BlackBerry device.
GigaTrust is the only Microsoft Partner to give you the ability to RMS-enable your BlackBerry deployment as well as the only DataViz partner that supports the native viewing of RMS-enabled Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF files- an unbeatable combination – Learn More.
What using GigaTrust for BlackBerry means to you:
- Enables mobile users to send RMS protected emails from their BlackBerry including BlackBerry 10 mobile devices
- Provides 24/7 protected communication for on-the-go users
- Enforces RMS-defined usage rights on the devices ensuring compliance with organizational policy and procedures.
- Requires BlackBerry version 4.5 and above
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
- Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Exchange 2007 and above
- GigaTrust’s Mobility Server
Supported File Formats
PDF, TXT, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, MDI, DOC, XLS, PPT