Apply/Retain access rights to protected content on your mobile device.
GigaTrust for Android is built on the foundation of RMS; bridging the gap between Android devices and the Microsoft Windows platform. Now your Android user-base can have the security of RMS technology and the convenience of mobility to send and receive RMS-protected content. Information sharing is greatly improved now that rights protected content on mobile devices is accessible.
Unlike secure point-to-point messaging solutions that only protect content in transit, GigaTrust for Android protects content at rest, in transit and in use, allowing you to securely deliver and persistently protect emails and attachments while they are being read on the device. Android users can apply RMS protection to outgoing email responses and messages as well. If email permissions allow forwarding, attachments remain protected whether they are accessed on the desktop or on another mobile device – Learn More.
GigaTrust is the only Microsoft partner to bring this level of secure interoperability between RMS and your mobile infrastructure.
What using GigaTrust for Android means to you:
- Provides for easy deployment and integration with AD RMS or Azure AD RMS/Office 365
- Enables mobile device users to send and receive RMS protected content on Android devices
- HTML viewing capability of emails
- Android v4.0 and above
- Windows server 2008R2 or above
- Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) or
- Azure Active Directory Rights Management Services (Azure AD RMS)
- Active Sync Enabled Exchange Server (may be required)
- Exchange 2007 or above, also supports MS Exchange Online
- GigaTrust Mobility Server* (may be required)
* For on premise AD RMS deployments only
Supported File Formats
PDF – Adobe and Microsoft Format
PPDF, TXT, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, MDI, DOC, XLS, PPT