View protected PDF files
The GigaTrust Desktop PDF Client for Adobe allows you to view your protected PPDF and PDF files using Microsoft Rights Management Services and renders the file in native Adobe Acrobat or Reader. Additionally, blocks over 250 screen capture/remote sharing programs from being launched with its blacklist support for RMS-enabled Office applications and non-Microsoft file formats.
NOTE: For in the cloud deployments of RMS, you need to have Azure AD RMS for individuals or an RMS enabled Office 365 account .You can register at portal.aadrm.com. You cannot use Microsoft Account (Live, Hotmail or Outlook.com) account to sign in.
- Windows 10 (x86, x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86, x64)
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86, x64)
- Microsoft Office/Office 365 (x86, x64)
- Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) or
- Azure Active Directory Rights Management Services (Azure AD RM
- Adobe Reader (v10.1.x, v11.0.04, DC)
- Adobe Acrobat (v10.1.x, v11.x, DC)
- Microsoft Office 2010*/2013/2016*/Office 365*
*Viewing: Blacklist support only
Supported File Formats