Delivering RMS-protection for both Microsoft and non-Microsoft file types
GigaTrust Desktop Client controls access to your data using Microsoft Rights Management Services- even when sending a PDF, JPG or other non-Office file format.
It doesn’t matter if you’re using Azure AD RMS, AD RMS, Office ,Office 365, Exchange , or Exchange Online, GigaTrust Desktop Client lets you control who can access and use the content , and for how long. Information remains secure-both online and offline.
GigaTrust Desktop Client enables the opening of protected and supported non-Office rights-managed content directly on a desktop, tablet or smart phone device. This protection also extends to SharePoint and other file-server sharing systems where emails are stored with attachments in different file formats. Blocks over 250 screen capture/remote sharing programs from being launched with its blacklist support for RMS-enabled Office applications and non-Microsoft file formats. With GigaTrust Desktop Client, administrators can establish rules that automatically apply policies, track users and documents through the reporting function and revoke access instantly if a file is delivered into the wrong hands – Learn More.
What using GigaTrust Desktop Client means to you:
- All of the sensitive information you need to share with your partners and clients is secure and in compliance.
- During high-stakes financial deals, both negotiating parties safely transmit sensitive data in email attachments.
- Physicians can securely transmit urgent patient information to hospital systems ensuring the transfer of all data comply with HIPAA privacy regulations.
- Government agencies can collaborate on highly confidential information with “For Your Eyes Only” policies.
- Windows 10 (x86, x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86, x64)
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86, x64)
- Microsoft Office/Office 365 (x86, x64)
- Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) or
- Azure Active Directory Rights Management Services (Azure AD RM
- Adobe Reader (v10.1.x, v11.0.04, DC)
- Adobe Acrobat (v10.1.x, v11.x, DC)
- Microsoft Notepad
- Microsoft Paint
- Microsoft Office Document Imaging
- Microsoft Office 2010*/2013*/2016*Office 365*
*Viewing: Blacklist support only
Supported File Formats
PDF – Adobe and Microsoft Format
PPDF,TXT, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, MDI, DOC, XLS, PPT